Covid-19 Risk Assessment
COVID 19 – RISK ASSESSMENT AND SAFE SYSTEMS OF WORK
Strathclyde Chauffeur Services Ltd want to take this opportunity to thank our Clients and customers for your commitment in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our team here at Strathclyde Chauffeur Services Ltd want to convey our intent to maintain the well-being of all our clients and personal customers and that of all our Staff.
Since March 2020 when the pandemic hit the UK, SCS worked on our standards procedure that offers our high-end passengers and clients the strongest safety guarantees, always in accordance with the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We hereby share with you our approved Covid-19 Health & Safety Standards.
Strictly following these instructions will allow us to deliver the highest safety standards and offer our all our clients complete confidence in the chauffeur service we are providing.
- We sanitise our vehicle’s with sanitiser machine after every job.
- Our Mercedes-Benz E-Class, S-Class and V-Class chauffeur driven vehicles are not fitted with separation screens based on safety reasons as not installed at manufacture, we have supplied transport Logistics throughout the Pandemic to key workers travelling in/out of Scottish airports and are proud to declare not a single case of COVID-19.
- There are face masks/gloves, tissues and hand gel for our passengers and our chauffeurs to assist in keeping free from risk of cross contamination.
Daily Cleaning and Disinfecting:
- For pre-trip and post-trip cleanings, our chauffeurs use disinfectant-grade products that are EPA-approved and effective at killing COVID-19 bacteria.
- Special attention is taken to disinfect commonly used surfaces of the vehicle, such as door pulls and handles, seatbelts and all other passenger touch points.
- Additionally, deep vehicle cleanings are implemented at the end of each shift.
- Hand sanitizers and face masks are offered to all passengers.
- Sanitizing wipes are available to passengers who want to wipe down surfaces themselves.
Health & Safety Protocols:
- Every chauffeur has been allocated with our Industry standard facemasks to be worn at all times.
- Every chauffeur is encouraged to wash their hands using hand sanitizer immediately before picking up passengers and again after dropping clients off at their destination. Chauffeurs also avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth, and cough or sneeze into their elbows, inside their shirt or into a tissue.
- Chauffeurs do not initiate handshakes and avoid all personal contact with passengers, FBO & hotel concierge staff, or any other person involved in the trip, maintaining precautionary social distancing measures.
- Chauffeurs only handle luggage after obtaining consent from the lead passenger and thoroughly disinfecting their hands immediately before and after doing so or using disposable gloves provided.
- Printed reading materials, tissues and bottled water have been removed from all the vehicles during the Covid-19 pandemic, unless requested by the client. If this is the case, then these items are also thoroughly sanitized.
- Chauffeurs increase ventilation by opening windows, replacing air filters regularly, keeping fans "on" and re-circulation "off" to ensure fresh air flow.
Strathclyde Chauffeur Services Ltd would like to thank our Clients whom have entrusted us to provide transport for key workers throughout the last year with zero cases of Covid, and a personal thanks to all those key workers for your commitment to work alongside us to keep everyone safe. We are hugely appreciative to our loyal customer base whom have also stayed with us this past year on the times we have been allowed to travel, it’s hugely appreciated, we shall of course continue to follow all the necessary recommendations and essential health precautions required to overcome these moments of uncertainty. We are aware of the great challenge we face, but we are sure that with the support of every passenger, we can travel in a safe and comfortable manner. All of Strathclyde’s drivers have had the vaccination jags stage 1.
Continuing to Travel Safe,